1. In the first class in this semester, the teacher started ______ a story she experienced during the summer holiday.(本题2.0分)
2. When she got home after school, she turned on the TV ______ did her homework.(本题2.0分)
3. Human beings aren’t ______ mistakes. And I decided to forgive him.(本题2.0分)
4. The three ______ working telephone lines are quite busy following the earthquake.(本题2.0分)
5. Nobody can deny that success in study ______ in the flexible method and positive attitude.(本题2.0分)
6. Not until they got married _______ that he is a rude man.(本题2.0分)
B、had she known
C、she had known
D、did she know
7. With her children living abroad, she has her house ______ every December.(本题2.0分)
D、to be painted
8. To my surprise, I found the classroom is ______ at 8:00 in the morning.(本题2.0分)
9. Whenever an earthquake occurs, see to it that the ______ and gas are turned off.(本题2.0分)
10. With user-______ computer, people with little education can also learn how to use it.(本题2.0分)
11. The novel “The Da Vinci Code” ______ a great success and was translated into languages in(本题2.0分)
12. _____ is reported in the newspaper is that seventeen climbers have been killed in the snow tsunami(本题2.0分)
13. This is the small house less than square meters, under ______ roof lives a large family of three generations(本题2.0分)
15. —- Did you pass the driving test? —- No I ______ it, but I had little time practising(本题2.0分)
A、could have passed
B、must have passed
C、can’t have passed
D、shouldn’t have passed
16. —- Have you ever visited the Opera House? —- Yes When I was in Sydney, I _____ it twice(本题2.0分)
17. He once worked in a company, _____ he went abroad for further study(本题2.0分)
18. I haven’t seen _______ Maggie since I came here(本题2.0分)
A、as lovely a girl as
B、so a lovely girl as
C、girl as lovely as
D、as a lovely girl as
19. A cup of water ____ ____ you will feel better(本题2.0分)
20. Take an umbrella when you go to Guangzhou because it rains ____ there(本题2.0分)
21. He is reading a note _________ the present from his grandfather with passion(本题2.0分)
22. The flood of ________ much damage in that area(本题2.0分)
C、C . went for
23. The two brothers look so much _______ that we can’t _______ one from the other(本题2.0分)
24. Without facts, we cannot form a worthwhile opinion, for we need to have factual knowledge _____ our thinking(本题2.0分)
A、which to base on
B、which to be based on
C、to which to be based on
D、upon which to base
25. _____ is announced in today’s paper, China has succeeded in launching the second manned spacecraft Shenzhou(本题2.0分)
26. As long as the sun shines, the earth will not ____ energy(本题2.0分)
B、be lack of
C、run out of
D、in need of
27. Both ____ and ____ laughter do harm to your health(本题2.0分)
A、A .burst out crying ; burst into
B、to burst out tears ; to burst into
C、bursting into tears; bursting into
D、bursting into crying ; bursting out
28. Danby left word with my secretary _____ he would call again this afternoon(本题2.0分)
29. ______his age, he did it quite well, so don’t _____him any more(本题2.0分)
30. I have some trouble with this problem Could you do me a favour?—– Sorry, you may turn to him He has been ______ and he may know how to solve it(本题2.0分)
(二)How often do you talk with people and notice that their words say one thing while their action says another? A facial expression, crossed arms or the way they behave can show what is really in their mind. This is body language, and we must teach our children to understand and use it.
We often teach children to be thoughtful when they speak and write, and we also need to teach them to be thoughtful in their body language. Giving examples is one of the ways to do that. Help children understand that people use body language most of the time in their life. Where they’re looking when they speak, how they turn their bodies, how they place their arms and so on can give others important information.
There will be times that people want and need to use their body language. In school or job situations, understanding body language can make a difference. And using body language in other situations is also helpful to personal safety and sometimes stops misunderstandings(误会).
(1). The first paragraph tells us that ________.( )(本题6.0分)
A、it’s important to teach children body language
B、children often use body language
C、a facial expression is good for children
D、crossed arms are not good for children
(2). What does the underlined word “thoughtful” mean? ( )(本题6.0分)
(3). Which of the following is NOT the advantage (好处) of using body language? ( )(本题6.0分)
A、Making a difference in school.
B、Being helpful to personal safety.
C、Getting something you want.
(4). Which of the following is NOT true? ( )(本题6.0分)
A、Both a facial expression and crossed arms are body language.
B、Giving examples is the only way to teach children body language.
C、Body language can give people important information.
D、People sometimes want to use their body language.
(5). Where can we read the passage? ( )(本题6.0分)
A、In a cartoon.
B、In a magazine.
C、In a travel book.
D、In a storybook.
答案：Rather than take it back to the shop, he decided to repair the recorder himself.
（3）联系电话：13140109176 （张老师） 微信：13140109176